Following is an on-line seminar based on our book, The Gifts of Near- Death Experiences, that includes over 40 NDE stories at the video links below. You can take the seminar by yourself, with a companion, or with a group. The format is simple, requires no training, and has been used by thousands of people all over the world.
The following suggested seminar format is for those who wish to meet and share the seminar with one or more other people. The format can be adapted to meet group or individual needs especially for those wishing to do the seminar alone or for those wishing to just view the video stories.
PRIOR TO EACH MEETING: Read this week's chapter in The Gifts of Near-Death Experiences
DURING EACH MEETING:
1. Quiet time to get in touch with what you touched you the most in this week’s chapter. (5 minutes)
2. Sharing in 2's: What touched you the most from this week’s chapter? (10 minutes)
3. Watch one or more of the short videos that accompany this week’s chapter, listed below by chapters. Most videos are about 5 minutes long, and occasionally up to 20 minutes.
4. Silent Reflection (5 minutes) Quiet time to get in touch with what moved you most deeply in the video(s)
5. Healing Process (10 minutes) Do the process at the end of this week’s chapter.
6. Group Sharing (20 minutes) Share whatever has touched you most during this meeting or in this week’s chapter. You may wish to include how immersing yourself in this material is affecting your life.
7. Closing Snack and Celebration
INTRODUCTION: CATCHING THE BENIGN VIRUS
CHAPTER 1: MUSICAL CHAIRS: REMEMBERING OUR HOME
CHAPTER 2: BEYOND WORDS: INEFFABILITY, PEACE, AND LOVE
CHAPTER 3: OUT OF THE BODY, OR WE'RE BIGGER THAN WE THINK
CHAPTER 4: THROUGH THE TUNNEL: HEALING TRANSITIONS
CHapter 5: SACRED SPACE
CHAPTER 6: MEETING LOVED ONES: PEOPLE
CHAPTER 7: MEETING LOVED ONES : ANIMALS
chapter 8: the light
CHAPTER 9: AFFIRMING LOVE AND SELF ESTEEM
LIFE REVIEW: MEMORIES OF LOVE
CHAPTER 11: LIFE REVIEW: WHO HAS HURT ME?
LIFE REVIEW: WHOM HAVE I HURT?
CHAPTER 13: WHY AM I (STILL) HERE?
CHAPTER 14: THE EXAMEN:
a DAILY LIFE REVIEW AND A WAY TO FIND OUR PURPOSE
CHAPTER 15: WHO CARES FOR US FROM THE OTHER SIDE?
chapter 16: LOVE HEALS THE body
CHapter 17: CATCHING THE BENIGN VIRUS
CHAPTER 18: ALREADY HOME: WE COME FROM WHERE WE ARE GOING